5.31.2008 ~ 5.31.2009


Wow, what a year it has been. I gave birth to this beautiful little person on 5.31.2008. I had to call the Red Cross to get her daddy home from Iraq. She was earlier than we expected and definitely smaller than we expected, 4 lbs and 11 ounces to be exact. Now we fast forward to 5.31.2009.
  • Her daddy has been home for about 4 months.
  • She shakes her head No
  • She moves her head from side to side in her own way of dancing
  • She stands up all the time and crawls all over the place
  • She laughs, giggles and squeals when being tickled
She is just the little person with a little attitude sometimes. Life has changed for the better, 1 year ago today!

2 comments:

Mrs. G.I. Joe said...

She sounds so much like Lucy! Only Lucy is a little person with a BIG attitude! :P Congrats on your sweet baby girl's first birthday! I'm crying already thinking about going through that in less than 4 months. Oh, I had to give birth without my hubby too! We have a lot in common :)

God, My Savior Forever! said...

Hi Rain! Nice to "meet" you :D I love your blog ist's very cute and you have a beautiful little girl. We are also a military family...my hubby's in the Army! Hope you coem by my blog:D Have a beautiful day!

Susan@-)----